Are you hungry and want to eat something yummy with least effort.
Chickpea Pancake known as Besan Cheela in India might come for your rescue. It is super simple, healthy and very easy to prepare.
- Take some chickpea flour (Besan) in a bowl.
- Add some salt.
- Add some water and mix well, keep adding water until you get a nice smooth consistency.
- Add grated onion, potato and some green chillies.
- Cut some fresh coriander leaves very fine or grind it in mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients well until you get a nice smooth consistency like a Dosa batter.
You are ready to have a yummy experience.
- Heat the pan.
- Apply some oil. Wait for medium heat.
- Pour the batter on the pan and spread it so you get a nice round pancake.
- Wait for two minutes until you get a nice brownish color.
- Flip the pancake. Wait for another minute of so. Flip it again.
- Add some cheese if you like.
- Serve hot with tomato ketch up and curd.